- New Arrivals
- Style Blog
We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Eleganze Limited t/a Klass ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment details) whenever you complete an online form.
For example, we will obtain your personal data when you create an online account with us, register your reward card with us, sendus feedback, contact us for any reason, sign up to a service, enter a competition ,or purchase goods from us.
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in this section or as found in the relevant parts of the website at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
• to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
• research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
• customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
• marketing—see 'Marketing and opting out', below;
• fraud prevention and detection;
• billing and order fulfilment;
• credit scoring and credit checking—see 'Credit checking', below;
• customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
• to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
• security vetting; and
• improving our services.
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, email about products, services, promotions, special offers and rewards that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
We also maintain a separate mailing list for reward card members so we can still contact members who wish to receive messages about their reward card membership but would like to opt out of other general direct marketing communications from us. Provided you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, email about your reward card membership including membership offers, promotions and reward vouchers. Again if you prefer not to receive these communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
We may disclose your personal data to:
• other companies within our group;
• our agents and service providers;
• credit reference agents—see 'Credit checking', below; and
• law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
• access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
• we store your personal data on secure servers
• payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
To enable us to make credit decisions about you and members of your household and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
• give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
• receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently [£10]), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
• put your request in writing;
• include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
• attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Eleganze Limited; and
• specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
• put your request in writing;
• provide us with enough information to identify you (eg reward card number (if applicable), username, registration details); and
• specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
• put your request in writing an email sent to email@example.com with a header that says 'Unsubscribe' is acceptable);
• provide us with enough information to identify you (eg reward card number (if applicable), username, full name, postcode and registered email address); and
• if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or mobile text messaging), please specify the channel you are objecting to;
• if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but would wish to continue to receive communications from us about your reward card membership so for example you can still receive your reward card vouchers or hear about exclusive membership offer and promotions, please make it clear that whilst you wish to unsubscribe to the general marketing you still wish to remain subscribed to the reward card mailing list;
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Customer Services, Eleganze Limited, Unit B, Royle Pennine Trading Estate, Lynroyle Way, Rochdale Lancs OL11 3EX or call us on 01706 868 002. Our registered office is Eleganze Limited, Unit B, Royle Pennine Trading Estate, Lynroyle Way, Rochdale Lancs OL11 3EX.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy please contact us.
© 2001 - 2014 Klass. All rights reserved