Terms & Conditions
- You may only use your Klass VIP card to collect points on purchases in Klass Stores, online at our website www.klass.co.uk and at participating concessions full details of which are available on our website.
- It is a condition of having a Klass VIP Card that you can provide Eleganze Limited with your contact details. By using the Klass VIP card issued to you, you accept these terms and conditions, you agree to become a member of the VIP scheme and agree that Eleganze Limted can contact you with direct marketing offers from Klass.
- To earn points for a transaction, your Klass VIP Card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase. Every £2 spent earns 1 point. For online purchases for the system to link your online purchases to your card you need to ensure the email address used for your online account is the same as the email address registered to the reward card.
- The Klass VIP Card scheme is open to all U.K. residents aged 18 years and over, excluding Eleganze Limited staff.
- The Klass VIP Card is not transferable and can only be used by the person whose name and signature is on the card.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please notify us by ringing the helpline on 01706 868002, and a new card will be issued. Please notify the helpline if you change your address or wish to change your details. Calls will be charged at national rates.
- The Klass VIP Card issued to you remains the property of Eleganze Limited, who reserve the right to decline, issue or withdraw the card.
- In the case of dispute, the decision of Eleganze Limited shall be final. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
- Eleganze Limited reserve the right to alter, amend, or terminate the Klass VIP Card scheme at any time, without the need for prior notice, be it written or verbal.
- The Klass VIP Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Your Klass VIP Card must contain a minimum of 100 points for a voucher to be issued. After the first 100 points, vouchers will be issued for every 50 points earned. This applies to every collecting period.
- Collecting periods may vary and in the event you do not collect any points during an 18 month period then your points balance will be reset to zero. The £50 worth of points offer for registering your card will result in 25 points being added to your points balance. These bonus points can take up to 7 days to show on your account.
- The level of reward given will be based on the total number of points that a member has earned by the end of the last day of a collecting period. Any points that a member has earned that fall between the level of reward and the next level will be "carried over" as the starting balance for the next collecting period.
- The Klass VIP Card vouchers and mail out coupons can only be used in Klass stores when presented with a VIP Card bearing the same name and number. Vouchers can only be used towards your purchase of goods from the participating Klass store and cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards the purchase of gift cards.
- Eleganze Limited reserves the right to deliver vouchers by email only. Vouchers must be used by the expiry date as stated on the voucher. We are not responsible for any vouchers that are unused by their expiry date. At present whilst you can collect points online you cannot immediately use vouchers for on-line purchases. However, you can convert your voucher to an on-line voucher enable you to then use the converted voucher towards an online purchase at www.klass.co.uk.
- It is your responsibility to advise us should your contact details change. We are not responsible for delayed or undeliverable mail or email.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals £0.10. Eleganze Limited reserve the right to vary the rate at any time.
- Points are not given on non-Eleganze Limited product.
- All in-store promotions and mail outs are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Klass VIP Card that has been inactive.
- The promoter of the Klass VIP Card is Eleganze Limited, Unit B, Royle Pennine Trading Estate, Lynroyle Way, Rochdale, OL11 3EX.
- These Terms are subject to English Law. Our liability for a breach by us of these Terms shall be limited to you. If you suffer loss as a result of such breach, our sole liability shall be to credit you with points in the event that such points were deducted in error or should have been credited but were not.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit any liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence nor limit any liability for fraud.
All the data you supply to Eleganze will be held in compliance with all current and future Data Protection laws.